100 Writing & Crafting Papers of Animals (Japanese Edition)

100 Writing & Crafting Papers of Animals (Japanese Edition)

B. inggris Make an apologize letter in the box below. Task 4 can be used as an example​

Make an apologize letter in the box below. Task 4 can be used as an example​

Dear Bella,,

I'm writing this to apologize for missing to your birthday party

I Cant tell u how sorry iam. I know you are waiting for me to come to your birthday party. I feel really bad for letting you down. You must be thinking why didn't I come to your birthday party.

The truth i've been sick for a few days and now iam in hospital, the doctor tell me i had dengue fever. last wednesday i just realized i missed your birthday party.

Anyway i have prepared a gift for you and today it will be delivered to your house. when i get better i will definitely visit you.

See you soon Bella

Chella

ur bestfriend

Good luck✿

say if this answer is wrong. Ty

[answer.2.content]